Publishing game to ios with intelxdk build .
Construct 2 part
- Export game selecting cordova
- Always select new directory to save files
- Create a App id here
- Create Ad hoc Provisioning Profile – Download save the file in the exported game directory
- Create ios App Store Provisioning Profiles – Download save the file in the exported game directory
Intel XDK part
- Download from here.
- Select new project and import the exported game.
- Test the game in emulator , if games is running properly , go to project > build setting.
- Fill the game detail and attach both the provisional profile , select adhoc in provisional profile column.(img)
- For admob ads , go to permission and plugin section , click on get plugin from web , and fill the plugin detail.
Name : admob
Plugin id : https://github.com/cranberrygame/com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.ad.admob
Repo URL : https://github.com/cranberrygame/com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.ad.admob.git
- Go to launch icon and splash screen section and upload your game icon & launch images(img)
- Click on build and select build for ios (img)
- Build page will appear, you are needed to attach iOS CERTIFICATE . click edit(img)
- Fallow this step to download(IOS CERTIFICATE SIGNING REQUEST ) and create your certificate here
- After uploading certificate click on the build button and your file will be ready.
- Install your game file to your ios device and see everything is working fine or not.
- Rebuild you game now selecting production profile from build setting panel and upload the file to ios app store using Application loader.