AirConsole is a web-based platform for local multiplayer gaming and converts your smartphones into gamepad and your browser into the console.
- First Place will be awarded prize money of USD 10’000
- Second Place will be awarded prize money of USD 2’500
- Third Place will be awarded prize money of USD 1’000
Additional prizes: 3 x Construct2 Business License
- Your game uses the AirConsole API and is fully controllable by Smartphone.
- Your game has not previously received any funding from AirConsole or participated in other AirConsole contests with the exception of the Fall 2016 Student Competition.
How to participate
- Create a game or port an existing one using the AirConsole API or the AirConsole Unity Plugin and the guides & information available at developers.airconsole.com/
- Create a profile for your game on airconsole.com/developers
- Upload a .zip file of your build to said profile (you can do this more than once, not just for a final build)
- Fill out this Submission Form (includes a direct link to your final game upload)
AirConsole offers a Construct 2 plugin with which you can enhance your Construct2 game with local multiplayer. Our plugin handles the connections to player’s smartphones, and our Controller Generator offers a simple way of creating your controller file with very little coding effort on your part.